Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Work, Family, and Life
















So the past few weeks have been a bit crazy! But my dad is doing well now, and back to work. and my mom is at girls camp. I feel bad for laughing but I did not know what else to do. So she calls me Monday afternoon. and mind you that is the day she left for camp. So when she calls I could just tell there was something wrong so I ask her. and she says "Kass I just got kicked in the mouth by some girl. The girl was doing the zip line and my poor little mom walked right under her. I felt so bad i did not know what so say or what to do. but she is doing well now. all she has to do is go to the dentist as soon as she gets back!
Last Friday I went up to my moms house. It was only her and Hill at home. Roger and Brett went to the cabin in Island Park. So Friday night we just stayed up way to late and watched movie it was so nice just to be at home and not have to worry about anything. When my mom, hill and I get together we get a bit crazy.

And well on Saturday I went out with Brad and he took me to a laser show down at the gateway. I had never been to one. It was so cool. It was pink Floyd. But by the time it was over I felt like I was on a roller coaster for about 45 mins. I did not feel good after that. that is a lot of fun. if you have never been to one I would go to one.

I love my job. Work is going so well. I love the people I work with and work for. We have so much fun at work all the time. I really think this is what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment