Friday, July 3, 2009

VeGaS





So this past weekend I went to Vegas, for mine and Ashely's 21st birthdays. It was so much fun. We left Friday morning. They got to my house around 7am. When we got there. we took and nap and then around 9 we stared getting ready for the Blue Man Group. Holy mother that was so much fun. we were on the 4Th row. after that was over we went back to our room.. we were all so tired. On Saturday we slept in and went shopping. The hotels there are so dang big... I want to work there. Saturday was just our hang out day, we went shopping and then went down to the strip. On Sunday we all went swimming and then got ready for the night. That night we went to the Titanic show room, and then to Body's. They were both really cool... "The body" it is so cool. but to be honest it made me so sick... after that it was about 2 in the morning.. we were all still wide awake so we drove home... Crazy I know... But it was so much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment