Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NEW


so I have been doing some really deep thinking lately. I have done some pretty dumb things in my short 21 years. But I have learned from a lot of them. and well there have been a few times where i have not learned the first time. So i have seen so many people hurt by the things that i have done. and to be honest i don't want to do it anymore. The things i have seen and done are not pretty and they are not fun. so from now on and i know i have said this before but this time i have prayed about it and really thought about it. and so I'm going to be changing so many different things about my life. and the way i live it. i really think it is time for me to grow up and not do the dumb things i have done. so tomorrow i have a meeting with my bishop and I'm going to be taking care of EVERYTHING with him and my lord tomorrow. it is so time and i know that this is going to be really hard for me but deep down i know that it is so wroth it. so everyone please pray for me and help me if you can! i love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment